Hidizs are another audio manufacturer who specialize in value-orientated DAPs. Perhaps one of their greatest successes in recent years was the AP80, a hyper-portable DAP packed with features that was reviewed in detail by my associate Pinky here.
The model was recently updated in the form of the AP80 Pro which brings with it a dual DAC chipset, balanced output and improved standby battery life. This comes at a modest price premium over the the standard AP80, coming in at $149 USD at the time of writing.
- Dual High-performance DAC Chips, ES9218P.
- PCM Decoding up to 32-Bit/384kHz, DSD up to DSD128.
- Samsung 2.45” IPS Display(480×360 Display Resolution).
- Master Chip Ingenic X1000.
- CNC Aluminium Body with Stereoscopic glass on the back.
- Japanese ALPS Volume Knob.
- Smooth Hiby OS3.0.
- Bi-directional Bluetooth support with Bluetooth V4.2 connectivity.
- Hi-Res Bluetooth Codecs support including LDAC, AptX, and More.
- Dual Output Port, 3.5mm single-ended and 2.5mm balanced.
- Output Power(single-ended): 70mW+70mW @ 32 ohms.
- Output Power(balanced): 190mW+190mW @ 32 ohms.
- SNR: Up to 120dB.
- Dynamic Range: up to 116dB.
- Dual Gain Modes:- High/Low.
- Battery: 800mAh.
- Battery life: Up to 13 hours on single-ended, up to 9 hours on balanced output.
- MicroSD card support up to 512GB.
- USB Type-C Charging Port.